Practice Period Signup
Dragons Leap Journal #1
Personal - Practice Period Commitment Record
Please send completed form to
Name ________________________________ Phone # ______________________________
E- Mail address____________________________________
Emergency Contact person_________________ Their Phone # _____________________
My intention for this practice period is: _________________________________________
1. I have the intention to deepen my practice by participating in the meditation, study
and Sangha activities of this practice period with an open heart and willingness
to share this joyful and solemn opportunity and responsibility with my Sangha.
2. I have the intention to sit daily Zazen at Dragons Leap ________ days per week
3. I have the intention to sit daily Zazen at home or other place __ days per week
4. I have the intention to sit Sunday Zazen at Dragons Leap each week. ___ yes
5. I have the intention to participate in the Sunday class; meeting 8 weeks beginning
on 10/5/14 at 5:00 pm ____ yes.
6. I have the intention to participate in the October 11th Opening One day Sit ____ yes.
7. I have the intention to participate in the November 8th One day Sit _____ yes.
8. I have the intention to participate in the Sesshin December 3 – 7th _____ yes.
It is important to be realistic about our responsibilities and maintain balance in home,
work and spiritual life. From that understanding, participants in the practice period are asked
to design a practice intention that will push them beyond their current level of commitment, is
doable given their circumstances and preserves and respects family, health and work.
Please discuss your plan with Dairyu at your earliest convenience.
_____________________________ ______________________________ _________
Practitioner Dairyu Date